• 'HCE-SS' series is CLI BEARINGS' hybrid ceramic ball bearings with STAINLESS STEEL inner ring and outer ring made by AISI440, AISI304 or AISI316L. The rolling elements in the rolling race is designed and applied to Ceramic Balls ZrO2, Si3N4 or SiC.
• Ceramic balls have the advantage of low density, high strength, low friction of wear-resistance, self-lubricating and higher rigidity. It is the best choice for rolling elements of the hybrid construction ceramic bearings, which are used in high speed, high precision and long life applications... etc.
• AISI440C stainless steel material rings have good corrosive resistance than chrome steel material. Suitalble for vacuum and high temperature application.
• No grease needed to reduce contamination issues at lower speed condition.
• Application for LCD UV/IR high temperature conveyor, A/K conveyor, semi-conductor equipment and high temperature application equipments.
Plese select the bearings in the following tables. Click " CLI BEARING NO. " or " DETAILS " to check the specifications...